*Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
Executive Office Administrator
As the Executive Office Administrator you will report directly to the CEO and COO. In this position you will perform daily a broad and deep range of administrative functions. Many tasks will require independent judgment and the ability to critically think. This role will also be responsible to work with current clients in a high level customer service capacity. The location of this position is our Beachwood, Ohio office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all scheduling for the CEO and COO.
- Maintain current client records and reports.
- Manage clients’ daily request, and ensure completion of orders.
- Perform administrative functions pertaining to office management.
- Collect and analyze data for leadership and clients.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone.
- Manage incoming communications to the CWO office
- High School Diploma/GED required (some college preferred)
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and MS Project.
- 1 to 3 years previous experience working within the wireless industry.
- Highly demonstrated integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and work with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience and ability to interface with all levels of individuals including upper level management.
- Organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and service multiple stakeholders’ needs with patience, diligence, and tenacity.
- Must be a flexible, self- starter and highly motivated individual who takes pride in their work assignments and responsibilities.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Certification in Microsoft is preferred.
- Experience with project planning techniques and software is a preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Must be 18 years of age or older